Sweeter The third Time?

PAL Returns To Kuala Lumpur Again

19 January 2017

Philippine Airlines (PAL) is returning back to Kuala Lumpur for the third time after suspending flight in February 2014 in favor of code share flights with Malaysia Airlines.

PAL will relaunch flight from Manila to Kuala Lumpur International Airport on daily basis from June 8, 2017 using Airbus A320-200 aircraft.

The route will still be code-shared with Malaysia Airlines which earlier streamlines its operations from 4x daily flight to 3x daily. The fourth flight will be restored in summer to be operated by PAL.

The airline earlier re-opened the route to Kuala Lumpur in May 1 of 2013 after seven years of absence.




2 comments:

  1. xxx daily basis "in June 8, 2017"? Any proof reader?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good news! I'm really wondering how come MH is able to mount 4x daily flights between MNL-KUL and PAL doesn't even fly to that city. So, I'm thinking, there should be some market between these cities if MH is able to fly that frequent.

    I guess, it has something to do with their codeshare agreement with MH? Now that MH reduced their frequency to 3x daily, I am guessing, PAL opted to take that extra 4th daily flight.

    Anyway, I'm glad that I can now choose PAL whenever I'm going to KUL. Good to have them in this route again.

    ReplyDelete